May 2, 2010

Great Goblin 4

I couldn't resist doing some more silhouettes for the Great Goblin here. More of these are working, I think, specifically 12, 14, 15, 17, and 18. I've got some stuff in mind for clothing and armament, so I should have some of that stuff up before too long. I'm still not quite sure whether I like the larger, more impressive horns or the smaller ones. They both say different things about the character.

Have you guys been looking at Picturebook Report? Kali and Andrea put up some crazy good pieces in the last couple of days. Can you believe we're doing all of this for you? It is sometimes hard to believe.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like 15 and 17 the best...and of the two, 15! although i really like 12 now that I look at it more...this IS a good idea, the silhouette thing! it looks very helpful and appealing

    ReplyDelete