Dec 9, 2008

I swear, I swear, I just need to scan stuff...


Come to this, please. People will be selling things. Among those people is myself. I am selling all sorts of neat prints and maybe an original or two. Also, I'm working there Wednesday and Saturday, 1-2:30pm, so drop by and say hey. Then buy some stuff.

I have four more pieces to do for Innsmouth by next Tuesday, which if you were keeping track, means I have four pieces unscanned but ready to go. Well, one is the cover, which needs color. So, three pieces. Expect two of them pretty soon.



Hey! Cool, right? Thanks to Creative Director Tak Toyoshima and everyone at The Weekly Dig.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the cover man! That piece is so effin cool. the face and pose of that giant monkey is gorgeous. when will we do that file trade? you know which one i want. ooh yeaa

    ReplyDelete